The 5 Rivers Safari is a strategic alliance between five companies offering an affordable range of safari camps, covering all major wildlife locations that occur around the five major rivers in the region.
Not only do each of the 5 Rivers partners have a reputation for service excellence and attention, but own and operate properties which, in combination, are guaranteed to offer the very best safari experience within the region.
The 5 Rivers Safari runs from 15th November to 31st of March, a period known as the ‘green’ season. Although this is traditionally seen as the ‘low’ season, it is a very special time of the year to visit southern Africa.
The summer rains are a time of plenty in Africa; mammals are fat and healthy and for many species, it is a time to bring their young into the world. The bush is an emerald green, dotted with an abundance of flowers and migrant bird species arrive in their thousands. For the experienced African traveller and specialist photographer, this is the time to visit southern Africa.
The 5 Rivers Safari offers an opportunity to experience the following unique camps and spectacular safari destinations, all at one common rated nightly price:
• Lagoon - The Kwando Linyanti wetlands, Botswana
• Lebala - The Kwando Linyanti wetlands, Botswana
• Kwara - The Okavango Delta, Botswana
• Pom Pom – The Okavango Delta, Botswana
• Tau Pan - The Kalahari Desert, Botswana
• Nxai Pan - Nxai Pan National Park, Botswana
• Stanley’s Safari Lodge - The Victoria Falls, Zambia
• Elephant Camp - The Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
For more details on the 5 Rivers Safari email Kwando Safaris at email@example.com or contact your nearest Travel Agent or Tour Operator.
5 Rivers Safari